A Story of Hope
Monday November 5th 2018 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Join Travis Evans, his wife Lori, and several other special guests, as they share their stories of addiction and recovery. They will answer the following questions:
1) What does opiate/opioid addiction look like?
2) What are the pitfalls with the current detox/rehab protocol?
3) What does a “typical” withdrawal episode look like?
4) How you can manage withdrawal symptoms to ensure a successful transition to opiate freedom?
5) What are the options for ongoing management of the symptoms that led to opiate use in the first place?
Additionally, we will have healthcare professionals available to answer your medical questions.
The discussion will be raw. There will be no sugar-coating. Please come with an open heart. The speakers will remain after the presentation to answer questions.
101 Dobbs Rd, Harrah, OK 73045, USA